Sunday, April 27, 2014

New adventures in gardening -Grow dammit grow!

Yep, I started gardening last year and have really been putting A LOT of effort in to my plants.  Of course, not all my effort has shown positive results! LOL

I started keeping a gardening journal, spreadsheet and photo spread of everything so I can learn and relearn all my wise and poor decisions.

My plan is to use this blog to share my frustrations but also all the things I learned!

So, first a little but about me: I am married, have four children, 2 son-in-laws, and two adorable grandsons! I work full-time but enjoy gardening, photography, golf and family.

We live in the Foothills of Colorado Springs on an acre of property that is very much "Colorado natural" in it's landscape.

My hope is to post before and after photos and tips I used that both worked and not worked (probably be a lot more of those, lol). I also am looking forward to learning from others.

Here's to the growing of plants, dreams, and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment